Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sunny Saturday

0 Comments

Hi,

All week has been so cold that I was freezing only looking outside but today we finally got some sun :) Oh, and I finally decorated Christmas tree. It's so beautiful! Have a look:



Isn't it just perfect? I'm crazy about Christmas this year so I made some gingerbread cookies of polymer clay.







Also, yesterday I recieved some new clay. I've always been a Fimo fan but wanted to try Sculpey as well. It's nice and there are more colours than Fimo's but it's a little too soft especially for details.
But I'm completly in love with the pink perl Sculpey. It's sooo cute and sparkly when you look closer.



Since my last sandwich did so well on etsy I made some more.



And I failed with gingerbread house again :( It looks like one is all I can get. The real one which I'll be making on Tuesday has to be better :)

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Love,

Magda

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Follow mmagdaart on Twitter