Saturday, December 12, 2009

December cuteness

0 Comments

Hi,

I know it's been a long time since my last post but today I've got some pretty things to show you.

First of all, polymer clay sandwiches.



They actually turned out better than I'd expected :) I added them to my Etsy (link in the side).







What do you think? I've added some of those to my Etsy as well.

Also I promised some sewing. So here is my Christmas something :)



I can't decide what it should be. My mum says it would be great as glass pad but if I add some ribbon it could make a cute christmas tree decoration.

As it's Christmas coming I think that I should make another polymer clay gingerbread house but less crooked this time :) And also I'll be making a real one soon. I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun! :)

Have a nice weekend.

Love,

Magda

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Follow mmagdaart on Twitter