Monday, August 01, 2011

Summer desserts

1 Comments



First of all, I have to apologize for the lack of blog posts for over a year. This is way too long even for me :)
This year has been quite busy for me. In September I moved to another city, started university and as much as I tried to keep up with my polymer clay creations I didn't do very well. But now it's summer, I finally managed to make all the pieces that I ran out of this year and move on to some new pieces.
I came up with those ice cream cupcakes back in June but I only recently got to make them. Ihave to admit, I really like them. They are one of my favorites.
Also this summer I'm completly obsessed with nail polish. In two months my collection probably tripled. There are so many different colors and I apparently need them all :) I also try out some other nail art like those:



Do you have a favorite nail polish? A go to color for summer? Mine would probably be OPI's Good Man-darin is hard to find - a perfect orangy-red.
I hope you are all having a great week.
Check back later, I'm planning a giveaway very soon :)
Love,
Magda

1 comments:

AreYouCereal 3 October 2011 at 09:54

I love your jewelry, they're all gorgeous! You're so talented. :) I really hope you get far in the jewelry-making-world or whatever hahah, because they're amazing!

Post a Comment


Follow mmagdaart on Twitter