Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Miniature cookie preparation board

3 Comments

Hi,

How are you all doing? In two weeks my final exams start so I have to study a lot but some time ago I made my first preparation board which I wanted to show you.


I'm quite happy with it as it's the first one. Also I decided to take your advice and turned that little board into a magnet. And it's perfect! I'll definitely make some during my 4 month long summer break :)
I've got so many ideas for new little treats! Cupcakes and ice cream cones, just in time for summer and so much more!
As soon as my exams are over I'll start mini baking and you'll hear from me more often here as well :)
I hope you are all having a lovely, sunny week,

Love,

Magda

3 comments:

{Amanda} 21 April 2010 at 22:03

Wow, I found you from this post:
http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2010/04/giveaway-2.html

Beautiful work- you're very talented!

Mara 27 April 2010 at 13:36

hi Magda!! Didn't found another way to contact you! My name is Mara and I have a shop of handmade complements in Barcelona!! Would love to talk to you about your work!! My mail is maracascais@gmail.com Please contact me!

kind regards
Mara*

Post a Comment


Follow mmagdaart on Twitter