Thursday, February 04, 2010

Sesame Street cuteness

2 Comments

Hi,

First of all, I'm soooo bad at blogging! Posting once a month if definitely not enough :P
But anyway, I'm tired of winter. It's been so cold lately! -25 degrees?! No one can stand such a weather for that long, especially me. I love sun and summer heat so much. And now I don't even remember what the sun looks like xD
Good side of this weather is that going out is almost impossible so I have a lot of time to be creative :)
This week was Sesame Street themed for me. I made Cookie Monster and Elmo cupcake earrings and pendants.






They are sooo cute! I've even made one for myself and I wear it all the time!
Tomorrow I'll tell you about my salmon cane which I made couple of weeks ago.

I hope you are having a great day.

Love,

Magda

2 comments:

Beccy @ Two Days Slow 16 March 2010 at 17:56

These are so incredibly cute! Just found your blog and am working my way back through it all, I love it :3

And don't worry, I'm a bad blogger too! Its hard enough to find time to do all of my hobbies along with work and everything else so blogging gets forgotten about sometimes

magda 16 March 2010 at 19:06

That's exactly what happens to me! When I have some free time I make miniatures and then I realise that there is no time left for blogging :)

Post a Comment


Follow mmagdaart on Twitter